As the European Union tries to reduce its dependence on Russian energy, the Russian president recently said Russia would try to shift its energy exports to the east, adding that there was no way for European countries to give up Russian gas immediately.
Russia supplies about 40 percent of the EU's gas, and western sanctions imposed over the conflict with Ukraine have complicated financing and logistical arrangements for existing agreements, hitting Russian energy exports, the report noted.
Russia has been building closer ties with China and other Asian countries as the European Union debates whether to impose sanctions on Russian gas and oil and member states seek supplies from elsewhere, Reuters said.
"So-called partners from unfriendly countries admit that they cannot survive without Russian energy, including gas," the Russian president said in a televised government meeting. There is no reasonable alternative to Russian gas in Europe right now."
He also said Europe was driving up energy prices and destabilizing markets by talking about cutting off Russia's energy supplies. Russia, which produces about a tenth of the world's oil and a fifth of its natural gas, will need new infrastructure to increase energy supplies to Asia, he said.
He ordered Moscow to submit a plan by June 1, including "the expansion of transport infrastructure to countries in Africa, Latin America, and the Asia-Pacific region".
He also sought to clarify the possibility of integrating two pipelines -- the Sakhalin-Khabarovsk-Vladivostok gas pipeline in the Far East and the "Power of Siberia" gas pipeline to China -- into Russia's unified gas supply system. In theory, connecting these routes to larger gas networks could allow Russia to divert gas from Europe to Asia.
Because of the ever-changing international situation, the supply and prices of international bulk superplasticizer additive,pce superplasticizer are still very uncertain.
What is superplasticizer additive?
After the pce superplasticizer is added to the cement, the sodium aluminate and sodium carbonate in its main components react rapidly with the gypsum in the cement to form sodium sulfate in the alkaline solution, so that the gypsum loses its original retarding effect, so that the calcium aluminate mineral rapidly Hydration, and precipitate its hydration product crystals in the solution, so that the cement concrete rapidly coagulates.
Plasticizer and superplasticizer in concrete Notes:
1. Please do not add this product when mixing materials. Because stones and sand contain a lot of water, the concrete superplasticizer absorbs water in a short period of time and decomposes its quick-setting components, which affects the setting time, reduces the strength of concrete, and reduces the poor concrete quality. Effect.
2. Before use, a trial mix test should be carried out for the type of cement used in the project, and the dosage should be selected before it can be used in large quantities. Expired cement cannot be used, and cement that does not meet national standards cannot be used. The concrete water reducing agent is required to be properly stored to prevent the failure of moisture agglomeration. Strengthen early maintenance to ensure later strength. Strictly good water-cement ratio. For projects with water seepage and leakage, the dosage must be increased.
PCE superplasticizer is a kind of concrete admixture that can be mixed with water under the condition that the slump of concrete remains basically unchanged. Most of them are anionic surfactants, such as lignin sulfonate, naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde polymer, etc. After adding to the concrete mix, it has a dispersing effect on the cement particles. Can its workability, unit water consumption, fluidity of concrete mixture; or unit cement consumption, saving cement.
Concrete superplasticizer additive is a kind of admixture that can meet the necessary unit water consumption in concrete, and can specify the consistency requirements and workability of concrete. When mixing concrete, adding an appropriate amount of water reducing agent can make the cement particles disperse evenly, and at the same time release the water wrapped by the cement particles, so that the water consumption of the concrete can be significantly increased.
1. Hydration efficiency, unit water consumption, water-cement ratio, concrete strength, concrete construction performance, saving cement consumption;
2. The workability of concrete that has not yet solidified to prevent the segregation of concrete components;
3. Impermeability, water-reducing and water-permeability, avoiding water leakage in concrete building structures, durability, chemical corrosion resistance;
4. The shrinkage rate of concrete solidification to prevent cracks in concrete components;
5. frost resistance, conducive to winter construction.
TRUNNANO is a concrete additives supplier with over 12 years experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
If you are looking for high quality Concrete superplasticizer powder, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.
Due to the impact of COVID-19, russia-Ukraine conflict and international trade friction, the global economy is facing great challenges. Overseas trade is shrinking, supply chains are not smooth, oil prices are rising, freight rates are rising, and global trade and economic recovery are becoming more uncertain, which brings many risks and challenges to the company's business. The price of the superplasticizer additive,pce superplasticizer can also be influenced by the above factors. To get the price of the latest superplasticizer additive,pce superplasticizer, you are welcome to send email contact.
Factors affecting freight forwarder taric code usa Freight transportation In international freight transport, one of the most concerning issues is the price of freight transport. The cost is…
Previously high sea freight rates have begun to fall, with some popular routes seeing their rates drop by more than 50 percent year-on-year, as the global logistics supply chain recovers. Industry insiders said the supercycle of shipping has ended an…
On the one hand, the global energy pattern is still in drastic transition, on the other hand, the global energy consumption is soaring under the background of frequent extreme climate phenomena…